CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

so i guess i havent wrote a blog on here in quite sometime.

well, a little update.
i had the baby.
emerson.

shes now almost two months old and thats probably why i havent written in a while.
im wayyyyyy tooo busy.
i still have to fill out all of her stupid baby books.
ROAR.
theres no time for baby books!

shes sick right now too, which sucks, but she seems pretty happy.

and school is getting super hard.
especially latin.
they promised me id be able to graduate regularly, and im going to hold them to that,
but all the incompletes on my report card are worrying me.


siiiiiick,
oh well.
i think im going to start writing in here instead of myspace.


lalalaa.
oh yeah, me and josh? still together.
hes amazing.
i wish all of my friends were doing as well as i was.

not much to say right now other than those updates though.


ltain homework AWAY!!!!!!

0 comments: