CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

the past week or so.

I don't even know where to begin.
I have hardly had time to breathe let alone blog.

Last week I got pulled over for the first time in my entire driving career.
it was scary as shit.
I got a warning ticket.

Josh finally told me that he was going to stop with all of the things
I dissaprove of, which I won't share on this blog.
and for the first time,
I actually believed him.
he has been very very open to me and I appreciate it deeply.

But if he does screw up even after this,
it will hurt even worse because he has made so many promises to me.
I think he has everything in check now though and I am proud of him.

Little Emerson is already close to three months
how weird is that????
lacrosse season officially kicks off on Monday.

My mom isn't happy that I'm doing it,
but I don't really have a choice,
and thats where things get complicated,
so we won't get into it.

Prom is right around the corner.
I still haven't gotten my dress.
I've been looking though.
my mom says she will buy one,
but I think her price
and retailers suggested price don't exactly match up.
oh well,
we will see what we can do.

I've been in a pretty good mood other then my ear infection. I've
really been in a good mood ever since me and josh talked last weekend.

I really hope he does actually turn it around.
its keeping me going,
and I will be soooo hurt if he lets me down.

Well thats all I can think of right now,
so,
off to bed for me!!!

0 comments: