CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

the winds of change

they don't exist.

Old habits never die
people never change.
we just adapt.

I just adapt.

We are stuck
stuck in the same vicious cycle that we will be in all of our lives.

Nothing changes.


People just adapt.


People are stuck in the same routine every night and day.
a routine that they will never break out of for the rest of their lives.


People just adapt.
they adjust to every single situation. They never break the routine


Old habits never die. They hibernate.

They will make their way back into that vicious cycle. That vicious routine.

Those adjustaholics. Those changeaphobics.


I'm stuck.
youre stuck.
we're stuck.


For the rest of our lives.

Only He has the power to break us free.
break me free.


I suppose I have to adjust.
quit my damn bitching and just get on.


Because the winds of change,
they don't exist

0 comments: